RoWi2 - Table-top taper cleaner for tool holders. A neat job.
Clean tapered tool holders are essential to be able to manufacture precisely with
the corresponding tools.
Even minimal residue dirt may lead to scrap here. Our RoWi device helps to achieve maximum fitting accuracy due to residue-free cleaning. Furthermore, it protects the spindle and the machine.
KELCH thus provides you with everything you need for
– literally – frictionless procedures.
Clean tool holders ensure precision at the cut surface:
- Reduce waste
- Increase the tool life
- Protect the machine spindle
- Ensures high precision and process reliability
- Maintains the run-out accuracy of the tooling system
- Exchangeable cleaning module
- Time switch
- Formed hand grip for safe handling
- Modular cleaning device for cleaning various tool holder tapers
- Robust housing with integrated time switch, to avoid continuous operation of the device
- Ergonomic design for safe and easy operation
- Resistant to rust and cooling lubricants
- Fast, gentle and reliable cleaning of extremely dirty or
resinified tool holders
- Item no.: 260.500 (EU-version), 260.501 (US-version)
- Motor: Alternating current motor with approx. 65 rpmn/min
- Power connection: 1 ~ 100 - 240V, 45 - 65Hz
- Power output: max. 0,12 kW
- Taper sizes: All standard taper sizes in
HSK, PSC and SK are available.
|Item No.||Taper size *1|
|260.502||SK 40 DIN *2|
|260.504||SK 50 DIN, JIS-B, ANSI CAT|
|260.513||HSK 63 Form A, C, E|
|260.515||HSK 100 Form A, C, E|
*1 More taper sizes available on request. *2 Conversion kit to MASBT.