KENOVA set line H3
The new compact entry-level tool presetter for
horizontal tool measurement.
Thanks to its compact design, the horizontal tool presetter is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Do you have a clear need for tool measurement and require a stable and precise measuring system?
KELCH offers this option with the innovative development of the KENOVA set line H3. A further benefit includes possible connection to tool management systems. The unit is therefore suitable for use with Industry 4.0 applications.
- Compact grey cast iron design for use in the most confined spaces.
- Required space:
L x W x H = 1115 x 735 x 878 mm
- Convenient positioning of the axes by pneumatically released quick adjustment mechanism and also
endless fine adjustment.
- Measuring lengths:
X = 400 mm (ø)
Z = 300 mm
- Versatile table layouts with tool holders with
diverse interfaces (VDI, HSK, PSC, Index etc.),
manual modular precision spindle,
universal tool spindle and customised fixings.
- CCD camera with different control and analysis programs: CoVis, EASY and kOne.
- Fine adjustment in both axes
For μm-precise fine adjustment in the X and Z direction
- Table layout
Versatile table layouts with tool holders and spindles.
- Operating panel for spindle function
Ergonomically ideal position and including all spindle operating elements.
- Ergonomic handle
Quick adjustment of the axes ensures ergonomic working
- Software EASY
(Optional CoVis / kOne)CoVis / kOne)
optics carrier with turning centre camera