KENOVA set line H3
The compact entry-level tool presetter for
horizontal tool measurement.
Thanks to its compact design, the horizontal tool presetter is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. Do you have a clear need for tool measurement and require a stable and precise measuring system?
KELCH offers this option with the innovative development of the KENOVA set line H3. A further benefit includes possible connection to tool management systems. The unit is therefore suitable for use with Industry 4.0 applications.
- Compact grey cast iron design for use in the most confined spaces.
- Required space:
L x D x H = 1784 x 858 x 1558 mm
- Convenient positioning of the axes by pneumatically released quick adjustment mechanism and also
endless fine adjustment.
- Measuring lengths:
X (ø) = 420 mm
Z = 350 mm
- Versatile table layouts with tool holders with
diverse interfaces (VDI, HSK, PSC, Index etc.),
manual modular precision spindle,
universal tool spindle and customised fixings.
- Optionally available as a version with swivelling table, providing even more options for equipping with tool holders and/or spindles.
- CCD camera with different control and analysis programs.
- KENOVA set line H3 is available in three versions: 1. Manual, 2. Manual with Autofocus (CNC spindle required), 3. Fully CNC
- Fine adjustment in both axes
For μm-precise fine adjustment in the X and Z direction
- Table layout
Versatile table layouts with tool holders and spindles.
- Possible set up
with three tool holders and one CNC spindle
- Ergonomic handle
Quick adjustment of the axes ensures ergonomic working
- Software EASY
optics carrier with turning centre camera