KENOVA set line V366
The new INDUSTRIAL line: compact, reliable, precise and flexible.
Connected production systems in machining companies only enhance quality when maximum precision is guaranteed. The new KELCH KENOVA set line V3 tool presetter with kOne software and
- Compact grey cast iron design for use in confined spaces.
WxDxH (mm): 1300 x 540 x 1300 (excluding TUL rack IV)
- Convenient axis positioning by pneumatically released rough adjustment. Also features hand wheels for fine adjustment.
- Ultra-precise tool spindle with direct SK 50 interface and integrated calibration balls. Optionally with pneumatic tool clamping.
- CMOS camera with precise optics and lighting for ± 2 μm repeatability.
- KENOVA set line V3xx is available in three versions:
2. Manual with CNC spindle (Autofocus)
3. Fully CNC
|Measuring range||Measuring range length||Measuring system|
|V366||-100 mm to 400 mm||600 mm||Camera|
|V366 Optional||-100 mm to 600 mm||600 mm||Camera|
TUL Rack IV
Optional TUL rack IV can be used as base
Turning centre camera
Optional turning centre camera
Bedienfeld für die Spindelfunktionen