KENOVA set line V123
The handy desktop device for quick and easy measuring.
The KENOVA set line V123 is the flexible tool presetter with a host of benefits. The unit is perfect for quick tool presetting directly at the machine or in the workshop. It is also an ideal additional unit for a central setting room.
The V123-device is the correct choice for determining quick and reliable measurements.
The KENOVA set line V123 is synonymous with testing, checking, measurement, adjustment and re-adjustment.
- Measuring range:
Longitudinal axis: 300 mm,
Diameter: 200 mm
- Digital measured value display: 0.01 mm
Repeat accuracy: 0.01 mm
- Mechanical cutting edge scanning Precision dial gage display: 0.01 mm
- Base with hardened and ground basic adaptor ∅ 75 mm
- Stable measurement support column, precision-guided measuring slide
- Quick adjustment for measuring slide
- Fine adjustment using trapezoidal thread
- Rotating precision tool holder, hardened and ground with gauges X and Z for zero point adoption / different taper sizes of exchangeable adaptor sleeves
- Any zero point selection
Measurement support column RAL 7035 Light grey
Base RAL 7011 Iron grey
- Required space:
L × W × H = 424 × 270 × 692 mm
- Weight: 44 kg